SC 4/6/8 – UP TO 450 CARTONS/MIN.
Universal continuous motion cartoning machine primarily for applications in the health care and cosmetics industry with an output rate up to 450 cartons/min.
Cartons are positively opened by levers and stationary counter suction (cups) and carton set-up kinematics.
- Design and machine functions meeting the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- Simple and tool-free size changeover
- Use of the servo drive technology for the optimal adaptation of machine functions to the packaging process requirements
- Centralized Touch Screen with 3D visualization
- Ideal access for cleaning and maintenance
- Connection to SCADA control system
- Track and Trace Technology
- Product identification and traceability
Size range – A/B/H (mm)
(machine with 2 chains)
Size range – A/B/H (mm)(machine with 3 chains)
Size range – A/B/H (mm)(machine with 4 chains)
|Max. output (cartons/min)
The following basic functions are available on all machine types:
- Product feeding
- Carton feeding with carton set-up
- Product infeed, leaflet feeding
- Carton closing system with tuck-in and/or glue closure, safety and tamper-evident closure
- Registration, embossing, control systems (code reader)
- Product Feeding Systems
The following product feeding systems are available depending on machine type:
- Tube feeding systems
- Bottle feeding (by star wheel or auger)
- Feeding of ampoules, spoons or cannulas
- 2-6 axis transfer handling systems
- Sorting, placing and collating of even more difficult products to be fed prior to cartoning
Special feeding systems and application or layout relevant special features are feasible any time.